четверг, 9 апреля 2009 г.

Gandalf & Friends - Live In Vienna

Gandalf & Friends - Live In Vienna


On the occasion of my 20th Anniversary on stage I had the opportunity to realize a concert-project in cooperation with manager Franz Christian "Blacky" Schwarz at the Etablissement Ronacher in Vienna, where many of the musicians and friends contributed, who had shared a part of my way during all those years, and also some who had never performed together with me on stage before.
Except for a few pieces I never released any live-recordings until now. One of the reasons is that basically I think, a concert needs the ambience of the concert-hall and the uniqueness of the moment, which is hard to be captured. However, I am lucky that this special event has been recorded in picture and sound, because when I was reviewing the material a few years after, I realized that it includes real rarities, irretrievable documents of unique musical collaboration which are absolutely worth to be preserved for posterity, especially for those who were not able to watch the show live. Video-producer Fred Ilger and I spent a lot of time in the studio editing and mixing the material and I am glad to be able to present the results now.

Artist: Gandalf & Friends
Title Of Album: Live In Vienna
Year Of Release: 2008
Label: BSC / Prudence
Genre: New Age, Instrumental, Acoustic
Quality: MP3 / Joint Stereo
Bitrate: VBR kbit/s / 44.1 Khz
Total Time: 67:23 min
Total Size: 93,7MB
WebSite: gandalf.at

TRACKLIST
-------------
01 - Return to the Shire [01:49]
02 - Colours of the Earth [10:19]
03 - Cosmic Balance [05:00]
04 - I Am Here [05:48]
05 - The Magicians Theme [01:54]
06 - The Keeper of the Old Forest [09:31]
07 - Face in the Mirror [05:59]
08 - Alone at Elronds House [07:20]
09 - Die Ruhe Vor Dem Sturm [05:22]
10 - Teuflische Verbindung [04:09]
11 - The Lonesome Wanderer [02:53]
12 - Cosmic Traveller [07:19]


Комментариев нет: